Big life-changes start with small steps. In today’s world, everyone is looking for the quick fix, the latest fad, or the coolest trends to get in physical shape. But not all gyms are created equally and not all workout styles lead to lasting results. We made the decision to move away from the word bootcamp because we were commonly associated with the typical idea of what a bootcamp is- many would expect it to be outdoors, large class sizes, lack of equipment, instruction and the same familiar redundant exercises. Outlaw is excited to ditch the bootcamp and introduce FITCAMP!
- FUNCTIONAL: Full body movements maximizing multiple muscle groups through multi directional exercises.
- INTERVAL: Intense bursts with short recovery between movement patterns.
- TRAINING: We provide a safe and effective workout experience focused on quality over quantity. New members don’t get overlooked or lost in the crowd and our trainers are able to challenge advanced members to unleash their inner BEaST each and every workout!
The Outlaw workout experience sets us apart! Here, we will detail the top 5 reasons why our FitCamp & personal training differs greatly from other fitness trends.
1. Science behind the workout
- Our workout design consists of more than 7 different modalities of training styles to create an anaerobic and aerobic training state. In 30 minutes our functional interval training style keeps the heart rate up and the metabolism burning body fat throughout the day.
- With the versatility of our training structure & multi-joint movements workouts never get boring and challenge our members time and time again.
- Members whom have been with us consistently for years have seen faster results than other methods they have tried in the past and have fun doing it in our inclusive, encouraging social setting,
2. Enjoy Working out without the risk of injury
- Our focus is more so on proper technique and quality of an exercise performed rather than its speed.
- Quality of movements focusing on using all fibers of each muscle group is a more effective and efficient workout lowering the probability of tears and injury.
Share this Post