How Outlaw FitCamp is Keeping Our Clubs Cleaner Than Ever:
Redefining Group Fitness – “Outlaw 2.0” – Our Response to COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our members and staff very seriously. We’ve put CDC recommended safety measures in place – so you can stay focused on your workout.
In direct response to COVID-19, we immediately instituted “Outlaw 2.0,” a comprehensive health and safety initiative that we feel is here to stay.
- Space out all machines to appropriate CDC recommended distances
- Restrict class size to 10-12 participants
- Create separate, delineated 7×11 foot personal workout areas
- Limit rotations of workout areas to one (with each workout cell being cleaned before next use)
- Spray X-Guard- a hospital grade disinfectant throughout our facilities weekly
- Post clear instructions on member distancing during workouts as well as appropriate steps for cleaning machines pre & post usage
- A touchless temperature check will be taken before any person is permitted entrance.
- Each guest is required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after any workout.
- Cleaning stations, stocked with paper towels, hand sanitizers and COVID-19 hospital grade disinfectant spray are located throughout the gym.
- Texas is currently under a face mask mandated order from Governor Greg Abbott. At Outlaw FitCamp we ask that you wear a mask in and out of the gym but may remove your facemask during your workout while in your own workout cell.
Outlaw FitCamp 2.0
The feedback from members has been great regarding FitCamp 2.0. Many of our members feel safe to workout with the new improvements and are happy for the changes. Many of our members feel the workout has improved and really enjoy knowing that they are staying safe in their new workout cells. See what member Mike has to say about Outlaw FitCamp 2.0…