- At Outlaw FitCamp, our members’ safety is our number one priority. With each workout design, we minimize injury by providing safe and effective movements as well as training for our coaches to recognize and correct harmful techniques.
- Where many fitness trends focus on the speed of movement, we focus on the quality of movement.
- We focus on the long-term fitness needs of our clients by facilitating a lifelong commitment to health and wellness.
- At Outlaw FitCamp, we encourage self-growth and individual improvement.
- We embrace many unique styles of fitness to ensure clients to reach their goals in the most enjoyable fashion.
- Outlaw FitCamp delivers a personal touch to group training. By keeping our classes limited in size, our coaches know and understand each member’s personalized fitness goals and capabilities.
- We understand our members’ unique and diverse fitness goals and develop an individually tailored fitness program to meet their needs.
- Outlaw FitCamp provides an effective and efficient workout. Where others offer 60-minute training regimens, we maximize results in a shorter duration of time without sacrificing quality or efficiency.
- Outlaw encourages friendship, camaraderie, and social activity in a team-oriented environment.
- To compliment exercise, our nutritional support helps clients meet and exceed their fitness goals.
What is Outlaw and Why?
Breaking the law of conventional fitness, we embrace all styles of fitness training & protocols to accommodate men and women alike. By integrating many styles of exercise into our FitCamp and personal training, we strive to maximize results for each individual client. Unlike other fitness trends, we think outside of the box when it comes to training; providing realistic results safely, effectively, and efficiently.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Outlaw was the first privately-owned fitness studio to provide Healthcare for employees.
- Employees undergo a rigorous interview process, in depth background check, and must complete a training internship once hired.
- Outlaw was voted best fitness facility, best trainer, and best weight loss center & indoor bootcamp for consecutive years.
- We’ve been providing 30-minute training, through our proprietary style of fitness, for over 10 years.
- Our clients can expect to lose 20-30lbs in a six-week timeframe – results vary by person